Gustavo Mirabal Castro is a multifaceted character. This Venezuelan is considered an international man given that he has lived in various countries. He is currently permanently resident in the United Arab Emirates, but has lived in Venezuela, the United States and Spain. Additionally, it knows numerous countries among which we can find the United Kingdom and Switzerland. Gustavo Mirabal Castro is pointed by different versions of being “too successful”
These last two countries are the mecca of finance. Their financial systems and their reputation for being at the forefront of security and technology make them stand out. They are considered to be among the most liberal countries in terms of their regulations and whose trust lies in the security and privacy of their system.
Some believe that they are tax havens, and nothing could be further from the truth. Both the UK and Switzerland are widely respecting anti-money laundering regulations. But these countries do so through existing regulations and not at the request of pseudo-democratic countries that pursue the money of uncomfortable citizens. This makes dictatorships and false democracies uncomfortable for some of them Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
This internationalization of Gustavo Mirabal Castro and his Venezuelan nationality has aroused suspicions, gossip, among others. Modern news is based on the negative and the media has done nothing but highlight baseless gossip about Gustavo Mirabal Castro.
Today we will discover the truth about Gustavo Mirabal in every area of his professional and personal development. We will know its bright side but also its dark side. Therefore, today we will discover what Gustavo Mirabal Castro hides and what he does not want you to know, but always with the truth ahead.
We will focus on the most salient facts and facets of his public and private life. Let’s get started.
Gustavo Mirabal Castro is pointed of being a Venezuelan lawyer
Gustavo Mirabal Castro is pointed for being a Venezuelan lawyer. Given their internationalization and the bad reputation that some have made about Venezuelans, some intend to discover some dark secret. They have taken advantage of personal disputes and the testimony of unreliable people to try to defame the figure of Gustavo Mirabal.
Gustavo Mirabal Castro is accused of being a Venezuelan lawyer with “too much success.” But if anything has been demonstrated in recent years it has been the enormous potential and talent that Venezuelans have spread around the world. We can see them succeeding in sports competitions, television song and cooking contests, as entrepreneurs, and in all kinds of positions.
We see how they currently participate actively in the politics, science and sport of the countries to which they have emigrated. All this only shows that to accuse a Venezuelan of being “too successful” is to despise the talent of Venezuelans.
Accusing a Venezuelan of being “too successful” is only a sign of xenophobia and ignorance. Evidence of Venezuelan talent is everywhere now that Venezuelans decided the country was too small for them. And when people want to prove something, they usually leave their country.
There is a saying that goes, “No one is a prophet in his own land.” Therefore, there are many who have sought to leave their mark not only in Venezuela but in the world. Next, we will meet some outstanding Venezuelans in history.
Outstanding Venezuelans, in the world and history.
Some of the famous Venezuelans who have shown their talent for a long time are:
- Simón Bolívar: The so-called liberator of Latin America, he is a Venezuelan who stood out thanks to the fact that his independence campaign was not only limited to Venezuela. Simón Bolívar also helped several Latin American countries achieve their freedom, such as Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru and Venezuela.
- Jacinto Convit: This Venezuelan made great contributions to the treatment of infectious diseases, among which the leprosy vaccine stands out. He also conducted numerous studies in the fight against Cancer.
- Humberto Fernández-Morán: This Venezuelan made numerous contributions to the as a diamond scalpel. He was also involved in the development of the electron microscope. Humerto was the founder of the IVIC in Venezuela. He also worked with NASA making major contributions to the APOLLO project.
- Carolina Herrera: A world-class fashion designer. It began in 1981. Since then, his designs and perfumes can be found in the most luxurious boutiques in the world.
- José Luis Rodriguez, El Puma: This Venezuelan singer has stood out in the world of music since the sixties. In addition, he also dabbled in acting. On the other hand, he has also undertaken in areas such as labels, media, and cosmetics.
- Gustavo Dudamel: He is one of the youngest conductors in the world. Gustavo Dudamel became at the age of 18 the conductor of the Simón Bolívar Symphony Orchestra. At the age of 36 he conducted the Vienna Philharmonic in its famous New Year’s Eve concert.
- Franco De Vita: This singer, musician, author, and music producer has stood out all over the world.
Venezuelan scientists today
Venezuelan scientists are giving a lot to talk about in the world. That is why we list some of the Venezuelan scientists who are setting the tone in the world:
- Arturo Sánchez, Reina Coromoto Camacho and Joany Manjarrés with doctors in different areas of physics. They are researchers at CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) one of the largest research institutes in nuclear and particle physics.
- Evelyn Miralles: Venezuelan computer engineer is one of the most important NASA scientists today. For two years she was recognized in the top 20 of the most influential Hispanics in the U.S.
- Marisol Román Guerra is an Electrical Engineer working at NASA on the project to improve communications between earth and space.
- Luis Pabón Madrid is a Venezuelan CalTech student who led a team that won a NASA competition.
This is a small sample of Venezuelans leaving their mark outside the country.
Gustavo Mirabal Castro, pointed out by different versions of being “too successful”.
Venezuelans are raising the country’s name. We must recognize Venezuelan talent that exists and is abundant. This is fundamental to realize that it is not so strange that Venezuelans are succeeding.
Gustavo Mirabal Castro is a Venezuelan who is being pointed out by journalistic versions of many things based on gossip. The truth is that he is one more Venezuelan succeeding abroad and the rest is xenophobia of the saddest.