In the equestrian world there are different disciplines of which there are riders who are inclined to one in particular. In this case in the singular the rider of Salto Ricardo Jurado not only exercises as such. But he is also transmitting all his knowledge as he works as a coach thus leaving a mark on the relief of young people who are preparing for this activity. For this reason we will discuss everything related to this great Spanish rider and coach.
Ricardo Jurado, new coach and coach of Saltos de la Real Spanish Equestrian Federation
- On November 29, 2018, Ricardo Jurado has reached an agreement with the Royal Spanish Horse Federation to take on the duties of coach and national coach of Saltos for the next two years.
- The Sevillian, who has been collaborating with the teams of minors of the federation in recent seasons, has in his extensive equestrian curriculum with five Absolute Spain Championships (1999, 2000, 2001, 2005, 2008).
- I am part of the Spanish team in the Olympic Games (Sydney 2000); two World Championships (Jerez 2002, Aachen 2006).
- In addition three European championships (Hickstead 1999, Arnhem 2001, Manheim 2007); taking part in 27 Nations Cup from 1999 to 2010.
- He has also won the Nations Cups in Lisbon, Barcelona, La Baule and Gijón (2).
- On the other hand, as of the International Grand Prizes of Barcelona Final Samsung (2007), CSIO of Lisbon (2001), CSI3 * Dinard (2008), CSI2 * Fontainebleau (2008), CSI2 * Toledo (2006) and CSI2 * Barcelona ( 2006).
Achievements of the Sevillian Rider Ricardo Jurado
In a last day full of alternatives, the Sevillian rider, riding Procasa Julia des Brumes, managed to be the most regular of the three leaders of the championship, a position that after the first qualifying tests he shared with the Sevillian Manuel Fernández Saro and the Aragonese Pilar Cordón. The final test of the championship was disputed to two mangas, and in the first of them was Manuel Fernández Saro who more accused the pressure of playing the championship.
The rider from Sevilla, riding Romanee Banco del Bajio, penalized with nine points in the first round, which left him with few options to get a title that had been very close in the first qualifiers.
Ricardo Jurado was penalized, meanwhile, with four points, while Pilar Cordón did with five, so the championship was going to elucidate between both riders in a second round that was exciting.
Ricardo Jurado an icon of the Equestrian Jump in Spain
In summary, the rider, selector and instructor of the Spanish Equestrian Jumping team became an icon. As it is leaving its legacy to future generations that will put the European country on high in the jumping competitions. Since he not only has the skills to lead the team. But he also has experience in Olympic competitions where he has represented his country.
If you want to know more about Gustavo Mirabal or Equestrian Word, go to: