Amazon Carlota Casiraghi
In the world of equestrian competitions the participation of women is increasing more and more. That is why in this installment we will talk about the life and career of Amazona Carlota Casiraghi.
Carlota Casiraghi was born on August 3, 1986, Principality of Monaco) is the second daughter of Princess Carolina of Monaco and the late Stéfano Casiraghi. As daughter of the Princess of Monaco, she is part of the Grimadi family, although she is not entitled to a noble title due to the Salic laws of the principality. She is niece of the current head of the state of Monaco and, since 2002, part of the succession line of the Principality of Monaco; currently occupying the eleventh position.
Childhood of Carlota Casiraghi
She was orphaned as a father on October 3, 1990, when Stéfano Casiraghi died in the waters of Monaco while participating in the World Offshore Championship, Carlota was four years old.
Carolina moved with her children to a town in Provence. Carolina received the support of her friend Vicent Lindon, who served as father to the three children of Carolina
In 1992, Carolina and her children returned to Monaco after their voluntary retirement in French Provence.
Trajectory in the world of the Horse Riding
- She loves horses, and is a spectacular amazon, having won many important prizes, the Gucci house has become her sponsor.
- He participated in the Global Champions Tour competition, together with the best riders in the world. After Carlota continued a tour of luxury horseman in competitions in different parts. Among them: Hamburg, Turin, Cannes, Monte Carlo, Estoril, Chantilly and Valkenswaard, before finishing it in Rio de Janeiro.
- Her interest in riding grew with her since she was a girl. Contributing this to develop your own tastes and hobbies. These include his beginnings in journalism, having launched a magazine this winter. Its purpose is to focus on fashion from the point of view of the environment and ecology.
- The magazine, called Ever Manifesto, has only 20 pages and a large format, in addition to being written in English, although it was launched in Italy with 3,000 copies that will be distributed free of charge at fashion shows, stores and luxury hotels.
Carlota stated about the release of her magazine:
“I’m not an expert on the subject, but I’ll try to convey a message that moves people to reflect on the environment.”
Family life of Carlota Casiraghi
Since the beginning of 2017 he has had a relationship with French independent film producer Dimitri Rassam, and in early 2018 it was announced that the couple had made a commitment and hoped to get married in the summer of 2018. In May of that same year, the couple postponed the wedding after announcing that Carlota was pregnant with her second child. The first in common for the couple. On October 23, 2018, Carlota gave birth to her second son, Baltazhar, at the Princess Grace Hospital in Monaco
Carlota Casiraghi has two children:
- Raphaël Elmaleh, born on December 17, 2013.
- Balthazar Rassam, born on October 23, 2018.
Despite having been orphaned, Carlota has overcome the challenges of life. He has also been interested in topics such as the environment. His look transcends individualism and advocates a long-term view as humanity. An exceptional woman
If you want to know more about Gustavo Mirabal or Equestrian Word, go to: