At present, the participation of women in competitions in the equestrian world continues to grow. Bringing with it that some perform an impeccable role, gaining competences and the respect of the public fond of this world. For this reason, we are going to address some milestones in the life of Amazon champion Jessica Springsteen.
Jessica Rae Springsteen was born on December 30, 1991. Daughter of the famous singer Bruce Springsteen has always shied away from his father’s fame. She is a US Jumping Champion who has represented the United States in international competitions.
Jessica Springsteen’s family and academic life.
When Jessica and her brothers reached school age in the early 1990s, Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa moved from Los Angeles to New Jersey. Specifically to raise a family in an environment without paparazzi. When Jessica was a girl, the Springsteen family owned and lived on a horse farm.
In relation to his academic life he attended the Rumson Country Day school in Rumson, New Jersey. She received a university degree from Duke University on May 11, 2014.
After embarking on her career as an amazon, focused on equestrian jumping, she also made some models and was named an equestrian ambassador for Gucci.
Jessica Springsteen’s career in the world of equestrian:
- Springsteen has been riding since he was four years old. She started her equestrian learning with horses on the Stone Hill farm of the Springsteen family. The farm has 300 acres and is located in Colts Neck, NJ. Jessica got her first pony when she was six years old.
- As a young equestrian jumping rider, she first won classes in the pony division, including the Washington Pony International Equestrian Classic Final.
- As a teenager, he won the 2008 Maclay National Championship in a race in which he highlighted his particularly daring horsemanship.
- He also won the 2009 George H Morris Riding Excellence Championship.
- As an adult competitor, in 2011 she participated in the Royal Windsor Horse competing on her horse Vordnado Van Den Hoendrik.
- In September 2012, Peter Charles, who represented Great Britain at the 2012 Olympic Games in equestrian events, sold the winning gold medal for his team, Vindicat W, to Jessica Springsteen.
- He won his first five-star Grand Prix jumping in 2016 competition with his horse Cynar VA, but he did not make the short list for the United States equestrian team for the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- In May 2017, he won the Falcon Stakes CSI 5 * at the Royal Windsor Horse Show on horseback at Davendy S.
Recent participation of Jessica in Equestrian competitions
Jessica Springsteen, the daughter of music, participated in the Official International Jumping Competition (CSIO) that was held in Barcelona. Jessica Rae is champion of jumps in the United States. She represented her country in the Final of the FEI Longines Nations Cup, the most important jumping competition in the world.
On Friday, October 5 of this year began the 107th edition of the contest. Hundred of the best riders and amazons of the planet competed, facing a total of fifteen countries where she participated brilliantly.
Jessica Springsteen is an example of what achieves a good upbringing away from fame and superficial things. Go ahead.
If you want to know more about Gustavo Mirabal or Equestrian Word, go to: